Why Jip, Why???

Oh. My. Gosh.  I literally stood for a minute, jaw dropped at the sight of what I found in the kitchen this morning.  I did the thing where you blink a few times to make sure you are actually seeing what is in front of you.  I wished I was sleep-walking and still dreaming.

I don't know if it was the flour, or what it was, but there was doggy you-know-what (poo) EVERYWHERE.  And I mean EVERYWHERE.  It was horrific.  I was speechless.  I felt terrible for my poor, sick puppy.  He had to be a sick puppy to make that mess.  I went through two (!) rolls of paper towels.  I gagged a lot.

Then I had to mop the floor.  I spent 30 minutes in rubber gloves, with my pajama pants rolled up at the bottom, while Jip was locked in his crate so he couldn't walk around on the wet floor or go into the living room and recreate the kitchen massacre on the rug.

Joey is lucky he is out of state without cell-phone service.  But since I couldn't call him to whine about my disgusting morning, you're the lucky ones who get to hear about it.   You're just lucky I didn't take a photo.

I just hope you didn't read this while you were eating lunch.

Comments