What dreams reveal

I may have unknowingly stumbled upon my calling in life when I became a country librarian last year.  Take this morning for example.  Jip's barking shuddered me awake from a bad dream.  The dream that I was having was that I was in a bookstore that had a clearance rack with extremely discounted books.  And there were books for sale by all of my favorite authors, even some that I had never even heard of, had never been published before.  And then I turned around and I couldn't find any of them.  I was so flustered, frantically trying to find these books on the shelves, and my dad was there saying, "I can't spend my whole day here..."  And then I woke up.  What a nightmare.

Comments

  1. You have no idea how many times this has actually happened to me. Daddy would say that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In real life? (haha that makes me think of that David goes to the dentist video...is this real life?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment