Stepping in puddles in socks


This is what my pictures of Jip look like lately.  Pretty bad.  But he's been pretty bad himself.  He's wound for sound, mile a minute, and bouncing off the walls crazy lately.  And barking at a decibel that feels like it will split your ear drums.  Yikes.  It must be a doggie equivalent to the terrible-twos.  He's been jumping and nipping and chewing the cabinets and the drawer knobs, ripping holes in my pajamas in the mornings and scarfing his food so fast he throws up.  What a boy.

Here's one of him barking.  I've been trying to get a picture of him for days so that I could write about him, but I guess these blurry ones are fitting for the phase (hopefully) he's in.

Finally, a good one this morning.  Don't be fooled by that look of innocence.  30 seconds later he was trying to bite my camera.  


Comments