But anyway...it is the weekend, time to catch-up. To Do:
1. Finish the last 5 thank-you notes and make Joey sign all the ones I already wrote
2. Drive 1.5 hours to Springfield to go to Target (that's right people! can you believe I actually moved somewhere that far away from a Target?!) and use my 10% coupon and gift cards to buy an ottoman to go with the couch
3. Plant my herb seeds and strawberry plants in containers
4. Catch up on sleep
5. Check out the house we put a bid on again and take pictures of the inside
6. Email sheep photos
7. Do the dishes...just kidding, Joey sister did them before she left!
Who wants to visit next? I promise you won't have to fix our vacuum cleaner after you wash the dishes, Steve fixed it for us during his stay last weekend!
|He even vacuumed the rug!|