Published

If you pick up a copy of Hobby Farm Home this month, you will find my words in it!  This lovely magazine published an essay I wrote on our first lambing season.  It is very appropriate that the issue came out just as we started lambing this year.  It is the March/April issue so it should be on shelves for a while.  Unfortunately, it seems that this magazine is not sold everywhere.  I've seen it in our local Farm King as well as Farm and Fleet and our local Walmart.  My parents could not find it in their suburban Barnes and Noble. You may be able to find it in your local library (my librarian plug).

I wasn't paid for the essay, but it still feels good to have something published in a magazine!  And it makes me feel like maybe someday I could write for magazines or (ohmygoodness) publish a book!  



Comments