Friday, March 23, 2012

Coming and Going

Lambwatch 2012: No lambs yet.  Susan has looked ready for a few days, staying away from the other ewes a little, but still no lamb.  And this makes me soooo sad because tomorrow I am leaving for Hawaii for a week.  I know, I know, I shouldn't complain about spending a week in Hawaii, but I'm probably going to miss all the lambs being born.

So, I will be MIA for a week or so, while I visit Maui with my mom and sister.  Joey will be home with the dogs and on lamb duty.  Hopefully he will be a good midwife and none of the sheep will have any problems.  I am leaving the camera at home with him so he can take lots of pictures of this year's lambs and I will use my mom's camera in Hawaii so you can see some sunny beach pictures as well.  

Hope you have a sunny spring week!  Talk to you soon, with lots of new stories and photos to share!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having fun in Hawaii!

    Oh, and p.s. check my blog for a little surprise when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete