What day is it?

Jip ran away into the woods across the street.  I hurt my back somehow in the minutes after waking up.  After finally getting the dog back in the house, he ate a dress sock out of the basket of laundry I was trying to fold, spread dirty laundry throughout the living room, and ate my breakfast off the table.

And when I got outside to leave for work, I had a flat tire.

It's Monday.

Can somebody please teach me how to change my spare tire?  I hate the fact that I have to rely on someone else to get me out of trouble.  At least I was still at home, and not on the side of a country road.  Joey had to leave work and bring an air compressor to inflate my tire.  I took his truck to work and he took my car to the repair shop to get the tire worked on and then dropped my car off at the library and took his truck back to work.  I was an hour and a half late.

I hate that I don't know anyone who's around during the day who can help me out if I can't get a hold of Joey.  My few friends and neighbors that I know well enough to ask all work during the day.  I hate that the nearest gas station is ten miles away.  Sometimes moving away from everyone you know to live in the middle of nowhere has its disadvantages.

Comments

  1. I stumbled across your blog the other day, but didn't get a chance to read older posts until this evening. I couldn't believe it when I came across this post. It reminded me of Michaele's post about her Monday, January 16th. Please check out http://sproutnwings.blogspot.com/2012/01/no-good-very-bad-day.html
    and know you aren't alone!


    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Valerie sent me : ) I guess we all have our days. lol Hope you are doing better by now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment