Here are my 2012 resolutions, written on January 1, in the midst of my pajama-thon. There are exactly as I wrote them in my new owl journal (thank you Karyn!)...I'm not sure if they have any kind of priority, I just wrote them down as they popped into my head.
- do more yoga
- grow a bigger garden
- can/preserve more produce
- buy less (junk) food, buy more fresh, basic ingredients
- cook more whole food
- eat homemade lunches more often
- save more $
- buy less plastic, phthalates
- be more creative: draw more, craft more
- learn to wash, card, and spin wool
- create etsy site, sell art and wool
- write more, blog more, submit to magazines
- relax about messy house
- appreciate time alone -> be more creative
- buy less, buy more used/quality goods
- spend more time on sheep, chickens, rabbit, and dogs
- finish upstairs of house
- be more self-sufficient
and last, but not least: floss!
Now you all have to hold me responsible for all these things. I'm really hoping this will be a year of creativity, art, writing, and finding more ways to support myself than just my 10-6 at the library. I want to reduce debt, save more, live more simply, and stress less about things like a messy, unfinished house. I want to get off the couch (but not out of my pajamas!) and do more. You know I'll keep you updated on my progress.