When they were good...

Remember that nursery rhyme:

There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead.
And when she was good, she was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was horrid.

No? Just me? My parents were the only ones who recited that one...

Well anyway, it applies to my dogs.

For when they are good...



They are very, very good.


But when they are bad...


they are horrid.

Flouring the kitchen is about the only bad behavior I've caught with my camera, mostly because I was trying to delay having to clean up that mess.  And I'm not singling out Jip as the only naughty puppy, because Daisy's name is on that list as well.  I just don't take photos of her when she rolls in stinky stuff outside, usually I am holding my breath and wondering why Joey isn't around to give her a bath.

Everyday the list of naughty puppy behavior grows, as the two of them get more creative with their naughtiness.  Sometimes, I think they get together and discuss the things they are going to do to drive me nuts.  Jip discovered a new culinary treat today: chicken poop.  Yum.  Add that to their list of favorite treats alongside sheep poop, rabbit poop, and garbage.  

Disgusting as they are, I love them anyway.

Comments