Waiting all week

Sorry it's been so long.  I had a couple of crazy days at work including 31 third graders visiting the library for a field trip and a board meeting on the same day.  The third graders were cute, but I can't imagine doing that everyday.  One of them asked me if they had to return their book in exactly three weeks or if they could return it earlier.  And one kid was so excited when I found him a book about fish.

Oh, hi Mack!
After the first three days of the week being crazy I am excited for tonight because we get to go through THE DREAM HOUSE with the realtor.  I am soooo excited!  Don't worry, I will take lots of photos and report back.  Until then, cross your fingers and hope our house sells and we win the lottery so we can buy the dream house...a lot to ask for, you say?  Well, a girl can dream!

Comments